CLASSROOM BEHAVIOUR PLEDGE
1. I will be on time for all classes throughout the day.
2. I will enter the classroom quietly and go to my seat. If asked by the teacher to change seats I will do so promptly and without dispute.
3. I will immediately take out my journal, books, copy, pen and calculator and place them on my desk.
4. I will remove my jacket unless it’s the school uniform jacket.
5. I will listen to my teacher and follow all instructions.
6. If I want to speak, I will raise my hand and speak only when my teacher allows me.
7. I will not leave my seat or interfere with other students by making noise or misbehaving.
8. I will record all homework in my journal.
9. I will not pack up until my teacher tells me to.
10. I will leave my desk area tidy.
I ______________________ promise to abide by this ten point agreement.
Class: __________ Date: ________________
Parent/Guardian’s Signature: ______________________